The ClickFunnels Integration Is Here!
NOTE: This is still in closed beta - if you would like access, hit us up via the live chat!
At UpLaunch, we are all about using the RIGHT tool for the job. That's why we're never going to do membership management, performance tracking, or anything else that takes us away from our core focus: providing top-notch CRM, automation, and business systems capabilities for fitness professionals.
However, that's not to say that those other areas aren't important - in fact, they're TOO important to half-ass.
Landing pages is one of those areas.
ClickFunnels is...awesome. It allows non-technical people to create beautiful landing pages from templates. And now it integrates natively with UpLaunch.
What would I use it for?
A ton of things! Here are a few suggestions:
- Building a landing page to use with a Facebook Ad campaign
- Creating spruced-up lead capture pages and/or booking pages
- Creating custom thank-you pages after booking an appointment / capturing a lead
- Advertising a new program to current members (and using an UpLaunch booking form)
How Do I Learn More?
Yeah, that's right - we're using some slick new chatbot assistants to help you accomplish things in the platform.
This will be most obvious to brand new clients, as they'll now be walked through the setup of their business branding and campaigns:
We've also created a Bot to help you upload your contacts.
To access the UploadBot, head over to your main Contacts Page and then click the 3 dots next to the search field.
It'll open a dropdown menu that now has an option to Import Contacts.
By clicking that option, it'll open up the UploadBot in a new window, which will help you organize and categorize your uploads.
We're super interested in feedback from you guys about how this affects your user experience, so please let us know!
Bug Fixes & Smaller Updates
- Fixed an issue with the future booking date restriction where it would occasionally block out all availability.
- Fixed an issue where un-published campaigns (i.e. revisions that the UpLaunch team is working on) were showing up in the platform as options for changing campaigns.
- Enabled the custom redirect for appointments to work even when self-scheduling is turned off.
Coming Up Next
- Metrics Dashboard
- GDPR-Compliant Opt-In Forms (optional)
- Zapier Action - Create Appointment